ptelnet is a powerful communication application for the Palm Computing platform. By using the built-in TCP/IP stack (telnet mode), it acts as a Telnet Client. By accessing the serial (RS232 or IR) port directly (serial mode), it acts as a standard Terminal Emulator.
Features of ptelnet include:
- RFC 854 Telnet protocol (telnet mode).
- RS-232 /IrComm connections up to 115200 bps (serial mode).
- VT100 terminal emulation, including PF keys.
- Two fixed font sizes: 5x9 (regular) and 4x6 (small).
- Support to multiple character sets (besides the built-in Latin1).
- Screen sizes: 16x32, 16x64, 24x40 or 24x80.
- 12 configurable string macros (including ESC and control characters).
- Paste from MemoPad records.
- Paste from DOC files.
- Log input in MemoPad records (character or hexadecimal).
Poweful communications application.